GET YOUR GEARS TURNING WITH MAKER BASICS:
Length of visit: 1.5 hours
In this visit, one MakerBus team member will come to your location and bring along basic maker tools to inspire your visitors to learn more about the Maker Movement.
- micro-camera kits
- Space requirements: one 6ft table or similar sized space, access to electrical outlets, internet access
ALONG FOR THE RIDE WITH THE MAKERBUS:
Length of visit: 3 hours
For this visit, two MakerBus team members will come to your location with a larger selection of maker tools and provide an interactive learning experience. These sessions will be more ‘project’ based, and will focus on how a particular tool can be used for interactive education.
- Capturing 3D objects (123D Catch + Extension activity with 123D Make)
- Music is in the Air (Leap Motion + Max)
- Beyond Photography (lenses, scanners, micro-computers)
- WordPlay (various inks, images, lights, and texts)
- Laser Visions (laser pointers, lenses, speakers, microscopes)
- Space requirements: two six foot tables, or small room, access to electrical circuits, internet access
TAKE THE WHEEL FOR THE FULL MAKER EXPERIENCE:
Contact us for a quote: Length of visit: 4+ hours
The Full Maker Experience will see our team set up a temporary mini-makerspace. Microcomputers and arducopters can intrigue your visitors while members of our team talk about 3D scanning, printing, and design. This experience can be tailored to specific audiences and age groups, so drop us a line and we’ll talk about what works best for you!
- Robots in the skies (arducopters, drones, and aerial robotics)
- Life in plastic (3D printing)
- Do you ardu? (arduino microcomputers)
- Making Kinections (Microsoft Kinect, laptop computers)
- On the air (Podcasting, microphones, audio editing software)
Space requirements: Four six foot tables, or small room, access to electrical circuits, internet access